Website Datasmart/Duncan Security
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the billing and collection of customer accounts. Processing of payments received from customers, vendors, and builders.
- Receive services tickets from Scheduling Department and match to purchase orders.
- Route problems with service tickets or customer purchase orders to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Invoice service tickets in Netsuite daily.
- Add new customers and billing items to Netsuite.
- Work with customers on old accounts receivable providing backup as required.
- Responsible for monthly collections updates.
- Enter customer payments and reconcile differences.
- Send monthly statements and invoices as required for collection of overdue accounts.
- Send and monitor accounts sent for collection.
- Maintain credit card information in Netsuite.
- Reconcile unapplied customer payments monthly.
- Organize and maintain a filing system for all customer documents.
- Establish and maintain open communication with timely responses for all calls, emails and questions with customers.
- Supports the Accounting Manager. Assist with general ledger audits and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to provide great customer service and problem solve customer concerns.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of accuracy with a strong focus on quality.
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.