Website Datasmart/Duncan Security LLC
Acts as working BAM on assigned builder list. Is the primary point of contact between Datasmart, our product vendor and our builder/client sales and construction team and ensures that our builder programs are running as planned. Build awareness of our specific builder product promotions by increasing visibility and engagement and use as a selling tool for builders as well as provide direct DU monitoring and product sales to builder staff.
Builder Interaction • Reports to Lead BAM.
• Create a positive image and lead builder staff in usage of DS programs and products to as a way to leverage technology in their sales efforts.
• Manage Builder models.
o Meet and consults with builders to determine model needs.
o Coordinates with the design center to convey builder model needs and initiate estimates.
o Coordinate with production to ensure timely and accurate wiring, QC and installation of models.
o Coordinate with builder throughout process (mtgs, walks etc.).
• Work with Sales and Marketing to understand and implement new builder programs and/or updates to existing programs.
• Plan & schedule weekly on site meetings, training and demonstrations for builder sales and construction personnel as outlined in goals.
o Identify interest levels and understand technology/automation needs and knowledge levels.
o Train builder sales team on operation of installed security and automation equipment.
o Provide trouble shooting and connection to customer service or product tech support as needed.
o BAM will be provided with simple tool kit and required to keep it available when in the field.
• Attend builder sales meetings and provide program updates.
• Provide product overviews and orientations for new sales hires.
• Coordinate model home security system activations, service, and cancellations.
o Set up documents, secure signatures and PO’s and create account folders.
o Coordinate service and cancellation in line with DS/DU protocols.
• Promote Duncan Security Affinity (monitoring and equipment) program to all builder employees.
• Other builder support as requested.
• Distribute product brochures, flyers etc. to support program sales efforts.
• Provide collateral usage and replenishment needs to Sales & Marketing team.
• Represent Datasmart and builder program at community or Realtor events.
• Supply DU yard signs when needed.
Product Knowledge & Support • Maintain vendor-based certifications in product usage, sales and technical support process. (Alarm.com, Total Connect, etc.).
• Understand systems and functionalities and stay current with new updates and features.
• Review product sales scripts and how to sell tips/best practices.
• Conduct routine system tests and reports issues.
• Submit weekly engagement reports to internal and builder team.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.