Website Datasmart/Duncan Secuirty
The Duncan Sales Support position is responsible for acting as sales support assistant for Duncan Security. The Sales Support position will be interacting with builders to secure and maintain home sales customer information and facilitate preselling and retention assistance.
- Process, audit and correct as needed, incoming checklists and sales e-contracts.
- Prepares Netsuite payroll reports and collate corresponding payroll checklists.
- Daily duties include answering phones, responding to emails, and assigning leads.
- Where required refer opportunities back to field sales team provided support as needed to secure monitoring agreements.
- Preparing communications, quotes and e-contract documents following internal procedures as needed.
- Verifies emergency jurisdiction and emergency services by calling proper third-party entities as well as handling all other incoming jurisdiction requests.
- Support Duncan Security Sales Manager with retention efforts. Identifies retention needs and provides solutions in attempts to retain customer accounts.
- Provides support for design center consultants limited to security contracting, activation, scheduling, and all other duties for activation fulfillment.
- Gather buyer information sufficient for completing agreement.
- Prepare DocuSign agreement recipients and content.
- Prepare commission checklist for activations, consultants, and Duncan Security Sales Manager.
- Maintain and curate NetSuite tracking for ensuring installation scheduling occurs prior to closing for an installation date as soon as possible post-closing.
- Communicate with the subscriber, design center consultant and sales manager all pertinent details.
- Work with activations department for all finalized details.
- Emails alarm permit information and other post-installation communiques including referral and review requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Assists with additional duties as needed:
- Maintaining sales territory subdivision list.
- Communicating with builder’s points of contact.
- Helps with sales and closing reports for updating NetSuite.
- Helps with reporting for sales status updating, and other reporting as necessary.
- Communicates regularly with the Duncan Security Management and Sales Team about sales and closing numbers from builder reports.
- Audits End of Life (EOL) Communities.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong computer skills with above average experience with Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.