Job Summary: This position works as part of the residential construction office process. Experience with purchase orders, blueprints, and basic residential construction administration is preferred for this for this position.
- Works as part of our production admin staff to prepare schedules for completion of residential homes.
- Prepares daily schedules based on home completion status and purchase orders.
- Enter daily job orders for scheduling.
- High degree of customer service experience, high call volume.
- Very detail oriented and meticulous about accuracy.
- Proficiency with Netsuite, Hyphen & Supply Pro would be extremely helpful.
- Must have the ability to work in a large, diverse group and maintain focus on the task at hand.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Satisfactory background check.
- Preferred two (2) years in the low-voltage or home construction industries.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of accuracy.
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Netsuite experience is a plus.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
FLSA Status: Full Time-Non Exempt
Salary: Starts at $14 per hour
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.