Website Datasmart/Duncan Security
Job Summary: This position is responsible for scheduling appointments of security system installations.
- Schedule activations/installations for new customers.
- Answer all incoming homeowner calls.
- Enter technician’s time in and out into internal software.
- Create activation tickets.
- Confirm scheduled appointments.
- Check department e-mail box and follow up, if necessary.
- Organize and file all documents on a daily basis.
- Run Credit.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in a service-oriented industry is required.
- Strong analytical and follow-up skills.
- Attention-to-detail and customer service oriented.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player mentality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be comfortable talking on the phone.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.