Website Datasmart/Duncan Security
This is a commission only position.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for selling security service (agreements) to home owners. Once a homeowner is about to close on their house, the employee will schedule an appointment and meet with them in order to provide them with more services and to obtain an agreement for security monitoring. The employee is compensated based on the other products sold and agreements secured.
- Meet (and strive to exceed) sales goals each month. Each month you are required to:
- Contact each lead.
- Set the orientation appointments.
- Sell security monitoring to the customers.
- Conduct sales appointments with customers:
- Appointments are to be set before the customer closes on their new home or at the customer’s convenience. This may require some evening appointments and will require Saturday appointments.
- The sales appointment includes the orientation of security system and selling security monitoring.
- Set appointments, maintain, update, and follow up with all leads, which are provided weekly. You are responsible for:
- Contacting all current opportunities by email and a phone call each week.
- Following up with customers by phone and email daily.
- Daily update all contact information, appointments set with date and time, results of appointments, and any notes from contacts with customers.
- Work leads in your assigned territory including:
- Current Opportunity leads from your weekly lead report.
- Specs – Yard signs, checking each month for sold specs, meeting with any spec buyers.
- Office leads – Leads that call the office for monitoring are assigned by territory and require same follow up as Builder Leads.
- Security Activations:
- Fill out all Security contract paperwork and turn in required paperwork to the office before the activation.
- Schedule all activations with the office.
- Turn in contract folders and commission sheets weekly.
- Build relationships with Sales Counselors and Construction Managers in your assigned territory including:
- Checking in with them on a monthly basis.
- Following up with customer information, closings, getting keys for homes if appointment is before customer closes, and other related activities.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and scheduled training sessions.
- Other duties as needed or directed.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Outside sales experience preferred
- Consumer Market Sales Experience Preferred
- Extremely organized, highly motivated, and self-starter
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and offer strong collaboration and leadership skills within team settings
- Knowledge around Security/Alarm Systems (preferred).
- Ability to multitask.
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to balance the needs of the customer while maintaining company objectives.
- Ability to manage and develop strong relationships across multiple departments while focusing on teamwork.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Flexible. Appointments are made as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.