Website Datasmart/Duncan Security LLC
The Showroom Admin is responsible for maintaining the appearance of the Showroom for customers while assisting customers, employees of the showroom and builders with their requests.
- Participates in a variety of service activities as needed such as greeting clients and responding to customer inquiries and requests.
- Participates in answering and directing incoming calls courteously and efficiently, including utilizing the phone system to locate staff.
- Calls and emails customers to schedule appointments. Keeps up with Consultant’s schedules.
- Straightens and keeps the appearance of the Showroom neat as needed.
- Processes and handles builder reports and inquiries. Prepares sales reports using Excel.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Requirements include a high school degree or equivalent and experience in a customer service or clerical position.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation and attention to detail.
- Strong computer experience with Microsoft Office desired.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.